Spatial Light Modulators (SLM)-Education Kit
This digital optics education kit is an LCoS, SLM-based system that provides in-depth, hands-on optical training via a series of ten experiments. Optics students and engineering professionals will be able to learn optics fundamentals quickly and easily with this kit. The device is built around the 0.55″ digital panel and has a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and includes a complete lab manual that covers phase, wavefront, and amplitude modulation, dispersion, holography, diffraction, interference, and additional topics. LabVIEW software with a rich GUI is included to guide the experiments and control the SLM hardware.
The education kit is a compact, flexible training solution designed to easily integrate into modern optical labs and cover a wide variety of key experiments.
- 8-bit monochrome HDMI 1.4 input for 1080p, 60 Hz
- Phase and amplitude (monochrome experiments)
- LabVIEW-based GUI controls
- Ten experiment lab manual
- Compact hardware package: 95 mm x 65 mm x 20 mm
- Phase retardation of 2π @ 532 nm
- Optional cage system for easy setup
- Optical mount holes aligned to optical center
- Flexible, PC-driven optics lab hardware
- Hands on, dynamic experiments to learn optics fundamentals
- Strong link between theory and lab results enhances student understanding