Please contact us for more information and quotation
Chemical Vapor Deposition Systems (CVD)
This chemical vapor deposition system is suitable to syntheses of variety of nanostructures especially zero and one dimensional metal oxides and nitrites in lab or semi-industrial scale. Several innovative ideas that have been used in different parts of this system such as vacuum parts, electrical tube furnace especially rotating furnace, and also gas control system, capable us to offer several models (Low Presure CVD, High Vacuum CVD, ….) with different customized properties.
- Full CVD system including all necessary connections
- Single, double and triple zone systems with maximum temperatures of 1350C
- Including quartz and/or alumina and/or stainless steel tubes
- Including rotary vacuum pomp and pirany gauge along with connections
- Capable of acting at different temperatures and atmospheres
- Precise and independent control of temperature for each zone
- Controlling gas flows precisely and independently by using of flow meters and/or MFCs
- Including needle valves and a gas mixer to mix reactive and carrier gasses just before entering to reaction tube
There are no reviews yet.