May 25-26, 2020 | London, UK
International Plant Science and Molecular Biology Conference
Madridge Conferences extend a warm welcome to the distinguished speakers, delegates, plant science professionals, researchers and industry leaders from all around the world to attend the International Plant Science and Molecular Biology Conference which is going to be held from May 25-26, 2020, at London, UK.
The main aim of the plant science conference is bring together people who have an enthusiasm for various fields of plant science like biology, molecular biology, agriculture, environment, plant genetics, molecular genetics and genomics, cell biology, taxonomy, synthetic biology, plant physiology.
IPMB-2020 conference includes Plenary lectures and Keynote lectures by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations. Through networking and sharing, IPMB-2020 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to Plant Science.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Biotechnology & Synthetic Biology
- Plant Tissue Culture and Plant Nanotechnology
- Plant Biochemistry and Plant Physiology
- Biodiversity and Plant Ecology
- Plant Research and Environment
- Plant Pathology and Mycology
- Plant Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Agriculture Research and Agronomy
- Plants and Climate Change
- Plant Anatomy and Morphology
- Plant Metabolic Engineering
- Ecology and Marine Biology
- Plant Taxonomy
- Plant Proteomics
- Plant Cell Biology
- Plant Reproductive Biology
IPMB-2020 promises wide ranging opportunities for sponsors, exhibitors and media partners through collaborating, interacting and promoting their products and services.