Surgical laser ablation fiber (Varicose Veins)
Endovenous laser ablation technique, is a common treatment method in order to close varicose veins by high power laser beams. In this method, laser beams are delivered using fiber optical laser probes. Laser probes with radial emission have better characteristics in terms of light delivery to target area without injuring the adjacent tissues, compared to bare-ended fibers with forward emission. Our suggested surgical laser probes, emit light as a single ring or two rings with homogeneous intensities, depending on the application requirements. With probes produced with highest quality standards, problems such as power loss or carbonization are avoided, enabling efficient laser operation with lower laser powers. We offer three types of the highest quality (EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 13485, and CE) with amazing price (almost half price of same quality in market) fibers operating with lasers with 400-2200 nm wavelength. The quality of our fiber probes is compared with other European competitor in figure above.
Technical characteristics and advantages
- Percutaneous introduction into the vein and compatibility with endoluminal ablation.
- Emission as one ring or two rings (Probe Sing, Duo or Slim), depending on the application.
- Probe diameter compatible with 6F or 4F catheters, depending on the application.
- Simple plug-and-turn integration with laser device.
- Ring marks for guiding the application.
- Single use sterile package.
- These surgical laser probes have highest quality characteristics and they are compatible with CE, ISO9001 and ISO13485 certificate and standards.
- MADE IN TURKEY